Wednesday, September 2, 2009

EXAM... im screwed


This morning, i was awaken by the hostel management officer...
I was in confuse and wondering what happen...
The officer asked me to get ready and follow him to the office.

I take my bath, comb my new hair style and splash a few perfume.
Off we go to the office.
At the office, a school representative is there.
She asked me
"Have u taken your docket?"
"Not yet, i am about to do so"
"Wait here, we will go together"

We wait for another fellow student.
He have not taken his bath yet.
But she still want him to follow us.

We went to the CCD, stands for credit control department.
We went there to get the approval for the docket.
Next stop is AAD, stands for Academic Affairs Department.
I sign the receive form and get my docket.

For your information, docket is like a ticket to enter the exam.
I have 2 subject in this mid semester examination.
1 is today's afternoon and another one next Tuesday.

After the morning chaos... I went back to the hostel.
I really want to pass the exam. But my body wont allow me to study.
It says.... sleep... sleep... and im dozed off...

In the afternoon, i was awake and this time I put all my strength, making a summary of my note.

I took 2 hours to study... and now it is time for the real deal.

I went to the exam hall.
once i open the question... whoah! I can answer this.
And that moment lasted for about 2 seconds before I realize,
ARRGGHH!!! I dunno what is the value! It is not given!
All I remember is the formula. Not a single value in my head.
K is very annoying. The value is not given.
And I do not know how to manipulate the efficiency value given in another question.
I am very sure that I answered one question correctly, but to pass this, I have to answer 2 question correctly.
Oh, I am screwed!

But, it is not only me. Haha.

No comments: