Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Aggresive Wednesday


it is aggresive...
i dunno y i esily los my temper today...
i am in a bad mood that i yell to people...
but that is in the evening...

In the morning... i went to the Heat class... fall asleep until the class finishes.
then, i change to the next class, Analytical Method for Engineers, and something caught my interest. Personal Project for Merit assessment in Assignment 1. A flow of ideas start gushing through my brain... and i wrote it down instantly.
in the afternoon, i went to the Solution Center to do my research proposal. Type it and instantly submit. APPROVED! My research for coffee drinking trends among the students is ready to be executed!

first i type the survey form. then, i photocopy a hundred copies. during crushee business hour, i ask my customers to fill it in. i have a bundle of it to be filled in :D

ah, and one more thing.
Amphibious Bicycle, will be back.
You do not know how much i love that bicycle.
It is modified from my old bicycle.
It causes me to take a dip in the infamous legenda lake.
It helps me to have faith in life.
Amphibious Bicycle... what a memory...
Once my proposal is approved, we will be rocking the lake again!

No comments: