Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crazy Monday and Tuesday

Yesterday, I did not go to morning class.
I was planning to finish my assignment.
But then, whenever I am in front of the PC, I will be drifted away...
blog, facebook, forums and other things.

The evening class is canceled.
So I decided to go to Seremban.
I need to submit my client details to the office.

Oh, did I mention I am a part time MAA Takaful consultant before?
My job is to find clients to participate into my Takaful plan.

I managed to get a client on Sunday.
So on monday, I need to submit the form and deposit to the office.

I went to KFC for dinner.
Then get back to Mantin.
On bus.
If you think Kuala Lumpur bus system is complicated, then it is worst in Seremban.
Recently, a new terminal called Terminal 2 is open, about 1 kilometer away from Terminal 1.
Some buses moved to Terminal 2.
I was at Terminal 1 and I thought bus to Mantin is at Terminal 2.
So I take the shuttle bus, that is free of charge, to the Terminal 2.
Later on, I have to wait about 20 minutes for the Bus to arrive.
When I am about to ride on the bus, the driver told me to buy the ticket at the counter, which is in the far end of the building. Nobody or signs told me to buy it first.
After I bought the ticket, I went back to the bus.
Later, it moves.
But what really pissed me off is, it is heading towards Terminal 1!
All this time, there is a bus operating at Terminal 1!

That is Monday.

This morning I went to the morning class. And My lecturer told us to finish the assignment. So no class.

Oh, another assignment to finish.

No comments: