Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday workday

Today, I went to Engineering mathematics class only...
owh that Partial Integration give me an headache...
real pain in the ass...

But not as bad as unfinished assignments...
I got about 7 assignments pending in my backpack...
AARGGGHHH when all this will be over!
I just want to do what I need... not everything...
I hate the system...
I hate this rat race...
Once I am out of this college, I will slowly get out of this rat race.

Actually I am already starting to do it...
I see the fastest way to get out of the rat race is salesman.
You have no idea how being salesman can get you out of the rat race.
I have been studying salesmanship since I lost my interest in engineering.
Salesmanship tells you to be brave and innovative.
It has everything you need to survive the world.
By knowing salesmanship, you are on your way to the top.

My problem is, I did not put what I learned into practice...
until last Sunday...

The road is long but the potential is endless.

Today I run my Crushee business.
The customer are encouraging.
More people like to have extras on their regular Crushee, either Ice Cream or Oreo.
Crushee is my first hands on business, and to be honest, I am a really bad manager.
I can hardly keep my workers, that now I have non.
I need to run it myself.
This business need lot of improvement, which I am so lazy to do it.
I have so many ideas yet non of them are implemented yet.
The business remains the same as before... which notes the same low profit.
The business need a change...
I need a change...

No comments: