Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bad week...


it is a bad week...
i have skipped at least 5 or 6 classes...

oh what is happening?

today I put all my strength coming to Mr Bala's class, and the only reason i have been there is the attendance sheet...

but things change when Mr Bala is patrolling [is there any other proper word?] the class.
I was caught not doing nothing, other than scribbling my expression on the paper.

"why aren't you do anything?"
i was silence.

he moves on.

the second time he arrive at my place, he was kind a pissed off.
"why aren't you do anything?"
another silence from me.
I put my face away.
"I was talking to you. Not the wall. I expect some answer"
Still, I was in silence.
"You can talk right?"
"yes..."
"I am not asking you a difficult maths question. Just a simple question. Answer me"
"I don't have anything to say"
"But why are you not doing your assignments."
"I don't want to do it. And I don't have the questions with me."
"Go and ask from your friends. Copy and answer it. It is simple."
Not a conversation that I am looking for. But I just got caught in it.

He left me. And go patrolling again.

The third time he arrive at my place... he asked me to meet him outside.

And the real conversation begin.
...
lasted for about half an hour.
In a not conducive atmosphere [He said].
...
Mr. Bala asked me to come to his office tomorrow morning.
"there are many hidden things. You just telling me things that are on the tip of the iceberg."
"come tomorrow. I will help you, and give you the support you need"

2 comments:

CHIp chIP buCkS said...

lor... nape leh jadi mcm tue plak?

hubahuba said...

shit happens... [from the film forest gump]