Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Class, Bank, and Graduation


it is monday. and monday morningitis as usually. this time, it comes with a stomachache...

i was late to class, but i am not alone. because others are late too. but still, it is not a good example. today Mr Ilango was busy with his mentee. He give a few question to be solved..

Later on, I ask Mr Ilango to leave the class. I need to manage my registration of SLDN. I need to get the account inquiry from my existing account, so they can be assure of my account before putting money in it.

I borrowed a motorcycle, rush to the bank, and fax it to the MAA clerk. Done. I rush back to the class. Another class.

It is project management. we sit in a group of 5 or 6 people and discuss about a mock up project and make a work breakdown structure of it. everyone is being supportive and positive. It is a good discussion.

At 2 pm, it is Engineering Maths class. I slept for about half an hour at the back of the class before Mr Balamurugan wakes me up... how embarrassing... the rest of the class i stay awake...

in the evening, i check out crushee... it is raining after 5pm... so the sale is slow... anyway thanks to my dedicated workers, business is running smoothly...

at 8 pm, i went to as-salam at taman cempaka. Hajar promised to treat me and others Tosai. there are seven of us. I arrived early with my friend, Virus and had my Tosai first, as i was starving. later, the others arrived when i had my last bite of the Tosai. Haja is not only treat us with tosai, but also she made a simple party congratulate Muiz and Dani graduation. There are presents and and a cake. What a surprising night.

Later, we got back to college and hang out at Crushee until midnight. Time to sleep. tomorrow i have no morning class. a good opportunity to do my assingment.

No comments: