Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One class and one meeting


today i have only one class.. Heat transfer class at 2 p.m. I was the first person to arrive, and I sleep most of the time. I am totally lost in that class...

After the class, I went to the committee meeting. I have been with MES [Mechanical Engineering Society] since last year. I was an exco back then. But this year, I am more like an advisor to the new committee.

I am very disappointed of this year committee. It have been seven months since the change of committee but until now, there is not a single activity have been held by them. Seems like MES is no longer exist.

But now, after a few crucial discussion, they are going to reactivate it. It is a relief but still, a lot of work need to be done. No time for rest guys...

After the meeting, I went to Beranang with some of my friends. we had sate for dinner. I am very full.

Crushee is operating as usual. Today we face an ice shortage because i left it to melt...

Assignments keep on coming in... oh no! Need to focus on that!

No comments: