Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sleeping inside and outside of class


I do not know what is happening to me... but i m sleeping inside and outside of the class!

this evenong, i went to the Manufacturing Process class. The class is so boring that i was asleep while the lecturer is teaching in front.

Later the lecturer gives a break. i went outside to the musolla and take a nap there... which last for one hour and a half, until the class finishes.

i went back to the class and it is already empty. So, i picked up my bag and go back to the hostel.

done with my college hours.

now it is crushee time... I make a new cover board for my stall. The old one already collapsed and looks so ugly. Its purpose is to hold my menu list and my Crushee logo. I made it from used cardboard.

back to business now...

No comments: