Monday, August 24, 2009

Suddenly it is monday again...


I have a great weekend!
My family fetch me from college on Friday to Tampin.
We held our own solat terawikh that friday night.
Later I had my sahur before subuh together.

On saturday, i sleep for half of the day.
In the evening, we went to Brisu, my father's hometown.
We are break fasting or iftar at my Pak Ngah's house.
There are so many foods and they are delicious. Kampung style.

After solat terawikh, we went to my mother's hometown.
My aunts and uncles are already there.
We had our sahur together, with rendang and gulai.
like others in negeri sembilan does.

I went to seremban for my extra class later that morning.
the class finishes at 15 minutes before twelve noon.
I do some marketing at Terminal 1, accompanied by kak bib.
I went back to college... and was very tired...
Later that evening, I begin experimenting with mustard sauce...
it is not a big success thought...

I break fasting with a frankinbun. [traditionally named hotdog]
Solat terawikh was held at DP3 & 4 at block A3.
Later that night, I was experimenting with mustard sauce again!
I think it is better than before...

This morning i missed Sahur...

I went to class at 9 am.
Went to SC02 at 12 noon.
Take a nap there and it went until 3.30 pm.
Missed Mr Bala's class...

Crushee is operating.. but looks like nobody is craving for ice blended coffee on fasting day... is it true? lets find it out...

No comments: