Friday, August 14, 2009

Rush rush rush


In the morning, I rush to Ms Ganaga class...
In the afternoon, I rush to Mr Bala class... which I nearly miss it...
In the evening, I rush to my hometown.

and the ambulance is rushing to send my aunt to the hospital...

She was hospitalized since Saturday due to fever. But thing get worse on last Wednesday night. The doctor is suspecting her cancer have rise to stage 4. The most critical stage. She was transfered from Tampin to Petaling Jaya

I went back to Tampin. My cousin called the other relatives and friends to come over my aunt's house. We prayed for her safety together.

This morning I rush back to college. Madam Munira was sick and she just ask the student to sign the attendance and dismiss the class...

Today is Friday. lets go for Solat Jumaat

No comments: