Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Morningitis...


have you ever heard of it?
it is common among both students and working people...
monday morningitis is whenever you feel so lazy to do any work specifically on monday morning.

I have severe monday morningitis... because it comes with a running nose this morning... my heads feels so heavy and i continue my sleep until it is noon...
in the evening i went to the engineering maths class... hey it started to get boring here... arrghh...!!! why??? Eng. Maths suppose to be a very exciting and challenging class [refer to the seniors].

At 3 pm, i when out of the class... when to the ATM, checking my balance and withdraw some... then i went to the Credit control Department [CCD], and pay my college fees.

after taking the receipts, i went to the clinic, looking for an MC. luckily i get it. so my monday morningitis is cured. Hohoho.

i went back to the class. it is still boring. the Euler's Method is very2 boring. we keep on doing examples. at 4 pm, i went out again.

this time i want to go meet mr ilango to discus my subjects. [and showing him my MC] i was thinking to drop one subject because i think it is hard [in terms getting along with the person who is assign to deliver the subject], and considering to add another exciting subject. should it be this one or that one? [you can customize your subjects if you are in the extended semester]

but, mr ilango is not there. so, i went to Mr nasroddin instead and ask him about my Amphibious Bicycle Testride proposal. but, he still have not look at it. and, instead of discussing about it, he lectured me about my studies... how good i was... and how bad i have become... bla bla bla... and Eng. Maths class is over. haha, time to go home! [or hostel to be more accurate]

No comments: