Friday, August 7, 2009

Port Dickson getaway


Due to high tension and very boring college days, i decide to take a break and go to Port Dickson last Wednesday.

It is not planned and happened spontaneously.

Last week Kakbib was searching for people to accompany her to a motivation program in Port Dickson. At first i was not paying much attention. But, on Tuesday, she asked me if i want to join her. I was unable to make any decision. I wanted to go but how about class?

Then, the next morning i decided to go to Port Dickson. I also invited Hajar and Hajar invited Nani. So, there is a total of 3 of us who is going to Port Dickson from college. We went to Port Dickson with Hajar's car.

We spend three days and 2 nights at Tiara Beach Resort eating, attending seminars and swimming at the pool. It is one of my best Getaway ever, free food, free stay and free ride. Who is going to give you that anywhere?

I arrived at the college this evening, exhausted, bringing back sweet memories and a bag of dirty laundry.

Time to get back to work. Mission is not accomplish yet...

No comments: